****IMPORTANT UPDATE on REGATHERING for FLC Hampton services this weekend*******
1. We will be regathering at the church building this weekend for Saturday and Sunday services! We will abide by Virginia law and require masks for all attendees above 2 years old. We will have hand sanitizer at the church. We will also be taking several layers of precaution for our service in regards to seating arrangements, prayer etiquette, and registration. Please register for service here: https://freedomlifechurch.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/545/responses/new
2. If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, please please stay home. If you are a part of the at-risk population for COVID-19, please please stay home. We love you and we want to honor our neighbors!
3. We will continue to live-stream both of our weekend worship experiences at www.flconline.org
4. Our regular attendees or anyone that desires to make a financial contribution can do so at the “GIVE” tab above, at this link https://freedomlifechurch.ccbchurch.com/goto/giving, drop offering envelopes in the offering boxes before/after service, or mail cash/checks to 2200 Coliseum Drive, Hampton VA 23666.
5. There is FLC Kid’s curriculum provided for families, including a video lesson that can be accessed on the “Generations” tab and “Kids” page. We will be having a 10 minute Kid’s Corner at the beginning of every service for in-house and online attendees.
6. We continue to see this as a time to mobilize “the church” and practice being present within our homes and communities, honoring being part of the solution, and encouraging an increase in community engagement.
7. The Freedom Life Church-Hampton Facebook Group page is still a platform for people out of work, or facing other challenges to connect with people who need childcare or need help getting groceries etc.
WE WILL STILL BE A PEOPLE OF PRAYER. WE WILL STILL EXPECT TO SEE GOD MOVE LIKE NEVER BEFORE. WE WILL STILL BE A PEOPLE OF KINGDOM GENEROSITY.
I cannot wait to see what God does this weekend! I pray you join us at the church building or online as we celebrate and experience it together! Thank you all for your prayers, commitment, and support. I love you all! Please feel free to share this update!
We genuinely love serving. Get involved today – Whatever your gifting, there is a place for you on the HOME Team! We are passionate, committed and determined to go the distance TOGETHER!
Don’t worry, we’ve got this!
There’s lots of fun to be had at FLC Kids, where every week our leaders pour into the next generation – raising up world-changers who love God and his house!
6 WEEKS — 5th GRADE
Kids check-in 15 minutes before each service.